Jenkins is a powerful application that allows continuous integration and continuous delivery of projects, regardless of the platform you are working on. It is a free source that can handle any kind of build or continuous integration. You can integrate Jenkins with a number of testing and deployment technologies. In this tutorial, we would explain how you can use Jenkins to build and test your software projects continuously.
Once you install Jenkins your home page will look like this.
1. Home page jenkins
2.Click on Manage Jenkins to configure the Jenkins configuration.
3.Lets configure global configuration and path
5. configure Global tool configuration.
6. We need to install various plugins so that our Jenkins is self capable. Go to manage plugin link for that and below window will open.
this window contains all plugin installed and available you can search out the plugin you need in the search bar.
Now all the configuration part is done.
We are going to add our repository in Jenkins.
7 . as per diagram in STEP 1 click on the new item link on the left side bar.A window will open name your project whatever you want.
8. fill all details and save.
9. choose already present job or create a new job
10. set your repository location.
95 total views, no views today